Monday, December 7, 2009

A Couple Big Days

This past Saturday Matthew passed his second actuary exam--on the first try!! So far he is 2 for 2! He will be in touch with the recruiter before too long and we'll see where the future takes us.

Also, today I finished up the second semester of graduate school; only one more to go! I still have two weeks of internship this semester before I'm officially on Christmas break but it's so nice to turn in the final assignments and take the tests. Grad school is 2/3 over! I cannot wait to be a teacher with my own classroom.

Matthew and I have also put up our Christmas tree and stockings :) I just love this time of year!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Matt and way to go! Guess you all will be heading to Houston soon. Safe travels and Merry Christmas! Love, Aunt Sharon

Post a Comment