Named for St. Valentine, February 14th commemorates the death of many early Christian martyrs. Matthew and I have opted for the more modern version of the holiday which includes cards, wonderful food, and gifts :) We celebrated our Valentine's Day on Friday the 12th. After getting home from work Matthew presented me with a box of chocolates, some beautiful roses, and three menu options to choose from. I chose Beef Tenderloin with Gorgonzola Sauce, coupled with garlic cheddar biscuits and Sangria--yum!! We then went to WalMart (actually one of our favorite things to do together) and purchased the necessary ingredients as determined by my chef-husband. Back at home, Matthew headed up the kitchen efforts and we enjoyed an absolutely delicious meal. My efforts, though not as romantic, suited Matthew quite perfectly we both agreed. I got him a WarHammer Orc boss and Orc book/painting guide, along with some gift cards to his favorite restaurants.
+compress.jpg)
My BEAUTIFUL roses!
Our delicious Valentine's Day dinner
+compress.jpg)
My new watch--I LOVE it!
+compress.jpg)
+compress.jpg)
1 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great Valentine's Day.
Post a Comment