Matthew and I had a great morning on the new powder!! The Denver area got hit pretty hard by a storm last night which made for some school closing and bad roads. Luckily, we are parked at Keystone and got to enjoy the fresh powder on the mountain this morning. During our first run there was almost no one on the mountain--it was wonderful!
Top of the mountain--Day 1

View from our balcony after the new snow.
Matt is doing so well for his first time snowboarding. He went to a day of snowboard school on Monday while I did some easy runs to get my feet back under me. Then yesterday and today we've been skiing/snowboarding together. Matt has taken a couple rough falls but is doing sooooo good for his first few runs down the mountain. I have no idea how difficult it must be to have both feet attached to the same board! I think skiing is hard enough, and I can move my feet separately!
We still have a few more days at Keystone before heading to Bailey and then finally back to Arkansas. It's been a great vacation so far!!
Matt rocking the snowboard!
1 comments:
Great comments. I love your blog - please don't stop sharing with us.
Debby
Post a Comment