Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Back to Bentonville High School

Well, it seems like a while since I've had a chance to update the good 'ole blog...
Matthew and I went to Branson this past week and got some great bargains! We also played indoor mini golf and ate at the Country Buffet where we were the only patrons under the age of 65ish. It was a lot of fun and very relaxing.

This week I started my new rotation in Bentonville High School. It is absolutely amazing how much the school has grown and changed since I graduated five years ago. It is also very entertaining to run into my old teachers (especially in the teachers' lounge) and see their reactions. For the next few months I'll be teaching Algebra 1 to 9th graders--wish me luck!

In more substantial news, Matthew and I have both have very important standardized tests coming up soon. I take the final two tests for my teaching license on November 14. Needless to say it has kind of crept up on me and we'll see how well it goes. Matthew takes this second actuarial exam on December 5.

Right now life is great! We are enjoying our time together and blessed by one another :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment