Well this weekend has been wonderful and full of family!! Matthew's mom, sister, and nephew came and stayed a couple nights with us. We played a lot, went to Despicable Me, played games at the arcade, and ate some great food.
Aiden picked up the rock band drums quite quickly! As you can see from the picture he even learned to use the foot pedal--amazing!!! We went to Fast Lanes and played some arcade games on Saturday evening. We raced cars and ended up with 1,760 tickets!!! We got some fun prizes and candy.
Matthew and I splurged and got ourselves some new toys this weekend also. We each have an iPhone 4, and yes, they are awesome! In order to do this economically my phone number has changed. I'll be sending the new number to friends and family soon. I do still have my old phone for a little while so call or text me on that one if you need me!
And yes, there is MORE exciting news from our neck of the woods. Introducing........
Lexi Hester
She is beautiful, sweet, and very playful! She is a full blood Shih Tzu and has very small parents. As you can see from the picture (that's Matthew's hand!) she is tiny! She will only be a few pounds full grown, and right now she's 9 weeks old. She's napping after her car ride to her new home so I will take more pictures later.
Well we have obviously had an eventful and very fun weekend!! I hope that each of you have as well. Enjoy some rest and get ready for tomorrow.
3 comments:
She is adorable!!!
SUCH a cute wee pup! Exciting!
Grandma Barbara just told us about Ms. Lexi so Patti & I had to get on here and look. Congratulations you two! Ms. Lexi will bring you many happy and memorable days we are sure! She is sooooo cute! Looks like you & your company also had lots of fun, that is very cool! And...I Phones 4.... you all had a very good weekend. Take care, Aunt Sharon
Post a Comment