Saturday, March 12, 2011

Wonderful Day!!

Last night, Mr. H and I went out to dinner and a movie with a couple of our closest friends.  We love having good friends that we can simply be ourselves (completely!) with.  They are so fun and such a sweet blessing in our life.  We went to PF Chang's and then saw Adjustment Bureau.  The movie wasn't exactly what we expected, but still great. 

Today has been a great Saturday!  We went out shopping for a little while, then went over to a local trail to enjoy the GORGEOUS weather today!  We walked around, talked, and soaked up some sunshine.  Then we grabbed Sonic Happy Hour and took our books to the park.  Nothing like a day of 70 degrees to make me yearn for summer!  I can't wait!!!!

In other news, I have stared a facebook page for my jewelry.  It's called "Ethnic Brilliance."  I have created a "like" button on the right side of the blog--click it please!!!  :)  If you'd like to check it out and pass it along to some friends I'd be grateful  :)  I'm working on improving it very slowly right now.  I need to take some better quality pictures (not with my phone!) and post them soon.  I also have a couple more project designs in the works--check back soon!

And lastly for today--I talked to my Praxis assessor!!!!!!!  This is the person that will come watch me teach one class and decide if I get a permanent teaching license.  I put in my paper work in early December and selected march as my preferred month.  With all the crazy weather happening here this winter, they got behind and I am just now being contacted.  However, we are wasting no time and she is coming Friday.  Yes--six days away--Friday!!!  I will have lots of decisions to make and paperwork to prepare before this takes place.  Please say a little prayer for me this week if you happen to think about it.  An extra special prayer on Friday morning would be greatly appreciated!  Thanks  :)

Beside a great date night, fun day in the sun, and hearing from someone who plays a major role in my future career, the last couple days have been pretty boring.  Ha!  Oh, and don't forget to set your clocks forward one hour tonight--Spring Forward!

1 comments:

Jenna Buettemeyer said...

Good to see you the other day! :) i love your jewelry and "liked" it on FB!

Post a Comment