Saturday, March 5, 2011

Better Bunny! ...and pics

Sully is better!!  He was diagnosed with an upper respiratory infection and has been on antibiotics since Monday.  He is back to his normal, energetic self!  We are so glad!  Also, staying with his "best bunny ever" theme, he LOVES to take his medicine.  He gets excited and just laps it up.  

Headed home from the vet.

As promised in the last post here are just a few of the pictures from our Dallas getaway.

Inside the beautiful Hotel Adolphus

Inside the beautiful Hotel Adolphus

The Dallas World Aquarium--amazing!!

The absolutely HUGE crocodile at the World Aquarium.

Never seen an octopus this close up--he was suctioning to the glass!

Yep--there it is in all it's glory--IKEA!
Don't judge--we know it needs to be cleaned.  
We've been moving a bunch of stuff around and this is the result so far.  It's far from done, but hey, I promised a picture.  The new Ikea bookcases go from floor to ceiling!!  I LOVE THEM!

You can see some of my latest crafting supplies on the shelves right behind my desk.  
Here are my two latest projects  :)

Short black and silver necklace with matching earrings.

 Long charm necklace made of light pink quartz, white stone, and silver accents/charms.

Well that's about all from our neck of the woods.  We've had a great, relaxing Saturday today.  I hope you find some time to do what you truly enjoy.  Love life!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a great time! Thanks for posting comments and pictures. Oh, I like your new shelves! I am going to Andrea's tomorrow to do some decorating. Can't wait! I have a bad case of spring fever!
Love,
Debby

Greg Hester said...

I'm glad you enjoyed your trip to Dallas. Sounds good, except for the IKEA part! We spent far too much time in IKEA during our years in Holland...

I'm happy to hear Sully is doing better. Though I'm always kidding Matthew about the rabbit, I know how close you get to a pet - they become like part of the family after a while.

Take care,
Greg

Grandma & Grandpa T said...

I am so glad Sully is better. I have been worried about him...
Your jewelry is so nice.
I like your shelves too. will store a lot of things and look nice too.
Love, g'ma

Kacie said...

I absolutely love the jewelry. It's gorgeous.

Unknown said...

I love your shelves! They look great! By the way your jewelry is gorgeous!

Post a Comment