Friday, July 15, 2011

One for home and one for school!

Projects that is...
one for home and one for school!

First off, the home project.  I have been loving long charm necklaces lately!  Here is my version...

I love the simplicity and the way it hangs

Now, here is my school project.  First the inspiration...
found here via pinterest
I always seem to collect certain piles on my desk: things to copy, things to edit, things to file, blank "welcome back" forms for absent students, unfinished tests, and ideas for next week or next unit. I love how this organizer keeps everything handy and readily available, but organized.  Also, the lesson plan, right there on the front where I can easily glance at it--perfect.

So here's mine...
organizer from Target
I really like this one because it's small and sleek.
It also has three divided sections so I don't need hanging files, just beautiful folders...
Voila!  On sale at Staples and so cute!

So, put the folders in the organizer and clip a weekly lesson plan to the front

Here it is!  

My beautiful little organizer to sit on my desk and make me smile :)
So excited to use it!
 

1 comments:

Post a Comment