Tuesday, April 24, 2012

new address anyone?

I know I'm jumping the gun a little, but I'm just so excited to live in our new house!
Oh, you couldn't already tell? Really?! :)

Anyway...
I need your opinions please.
Even if you only randomly look at our blog and haven't actually talked to either of us since high school, 
I want your opinion too!

I am going to be ordering an address stamp for our new address.
I'm very excited about this! Nerd moment?
So, please send me a facebook comment or comment below with your choice.
obviously this is not our actual address, but will look similar :)

option 1:

option 2:

Thanks for your help!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like both! I think the second one is very cute and much less formal which would be fine for an address stamp.

Love,
Debby

Jessica said...

I like the first one!

Anonymous said...

Option 1! :)

Anonymous said...

I like the first one!
Amanda Edge :)

Anonymous said...

I prefer the first one. But, like Debby said, the second one would be cute on informal things like party invitations and birthday cards. Order both! I'll get one of them for you as a new house gift! :-) Love, Mom

Post a Comment